Carolina Sauce work, including the following list of the Top 10 Best-Selling Products for May:
1. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce is a genuine eastern North Carolina vinegar sauce that's thin and tangy with a touch of spice and absolutely no tomatoes, corn syrup or thickeners. Usually enjoyed with pulled pork barbecue, Wells can also be used as a marinade for chicken or a seasoning for greens like collards or kale. This is our best-selling barbecue sauce and also our best-selling product of all time.
2. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce is our top-selling hot sauce of all time, which should come as no surprise when you taste it. A sensory delight, its thick texture sticks to your food and delivers spicy-hot scotch bonnet pepper heat in a tangy mustard base that's naturally sweetened with papaya for a lusciously exotic flavor that complements fish, chicken, veggies, rice & beans, and grilled foods of all kinds.
Jump Up & Kiss Me Hot Sauce was created by a heat-loving gourmet chef and beautifully proves that a hot sauce can be packed with layers of palate-pleasing flavors while still delivering enough of a peppery kick to thrill chileheads. Enjoy it with any savory dish that could benefit from a spark of flavor and fire, including burgers and fries, spaghetti and chili, nachos and burritos, scrambled eggs and quiche, fried or broiled fish or chicken, and even steaks, chops, ribs and roasts.
4. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce is found regularly on our monthly and annual lists of best-selling sauces and has a devoted following among people who enjoy an all-purpose, food-friendly hot sauce that sparks the tongue without burning out the mouth. Made in Jamaica but not a jerk sauce, its special blend of peppers and spices dates back to colonial days, as hinted at by the name and the pith-helmeted explorer on the label. Pukka Sauce is excellent in the kitchen for cooking as well as on the table for splashing and saucing served food.
Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, probably the most famous jerk seasoning that's made in Jamaica, with authentic fiery heat and intense aromatic herbs & spices; and Scorned Woman Hot Sauce, a classic all-purpose vinegar pepper sauce that's savory and fiery, perfect for recipes and table use, and great in Bloody Marys and other spicy beverages.
6. Matouk's Calypso Sauce is similar to its second-place sibling with one major difference: It doesn't have that fruity papaya sweetness, and as a result this island hot sauce will seem hotter and more savory on the palate. You can enjoy Calypso Sauce just as you would the West Indian Sauce, and it's even better than its sweeter sibling for heartier, more robust foods such as grilled or roasted red meats or smoked ribs.
JohnBoy & Billy's Hot & Spicy Grillin' Sauce hails from the Old North State and blends together the three distinctive styles of barbeque sauce found in the Carolinas: zesty mustard from South Carolina and the NC "low country," sweet tomato from western NC, and tangy vinegar from eastern North Carolina. These three foundations are brought together with a handful of hot peppers for a crowd-pleasin', lip-smackin', finger-lickin' and tongue-ticklin' sauce that brings out the best in anything you grill, barbecue or smoke. Magnificent on pork or beef ribs, grilled chicken, brisket, chops, burgers, and even shrimp and veggies, it's hot enough to get noticed but not so hot that it hurts.
8. Matouk's Hot Pepper Sauce is a no-nonsense savory-tangy hot sauce that packs a serious scotch bonnet pepper punch. If you want to experience the real flavor and fire of West Indian and Caribbean cuisine, this is the hot sauce for you. Thick enough to pour without dripping all over the place, and versatile enough to add to all sorts of recipes calling for hot sauce, it's excellent with most styles of spicy fare, whether you're serving island cuisines or Cajun/Creole favorites, nacho chips or Mexican food, Chinese stir-fry or fried rice, and even pizza or pasta, as well as all-American burgers or sausages.
9. Salsa Lizano is a favorite in Costa Rica, where it can be found on virtually all tables whether at home or in restaurants. A classic recipe that's almost 100 years old, it's still made the old-fashioned way from natural ingredients including vinegar & molasses, secret spices and locally-grown vegetables for a food-friendly, savory-sweet flavor with just a touch of peppery zip. Superb as a marinade or table sauce for steak and all sorts of red meat, it's also terrific with chicken, beans & rice, and vegetable dishes.
10. This Flexible Cordless Stainless Steel Grill Light is one of our most popular BBQ & grill accessories and sold remarkably well during National BBQ Month. Available through one of our trusted partners, its brilliant white LED light will cut through the darkest night so that you can see what's cooking anytime. With a long-lasting light source and durable stainless steel construction, this grill light is battery-operated so there are no cords to get tangled up or in the way. Makes a great Father's Day gift for Dads who love to grill and barbecue!