Saturday, August 1, 2009

Follow me on Twitter for Carolina Sauce Coupons!

If you enjoy zesty foods and enjoy saving money, then follow me on Twitter to do both! Simply go to http://twitter.com/saucyglo and follow me. As a SaucyGlo follower you'll have access to exclusive coupons available only on Twitter, read interesting and cool food-related articles I find, plus see occasional culinary musings, tips, recipes, new product announcements, and a Tweet to let you know I've posted something new on this blog. Better yet, you can Tweet your food and product questions to me (i.e., can you recommend an all-natural chunky salsa with medium heat? or, what can I use wing sauce on in addition to chicken wings?) and I'll be happy to help you out. And when I can't make up my mind, you can even help me decide what to drink with my meal, or provide other input when I ask for your suggestions and advice! And of course if YOU find something zesty to Tweet about, you can share it with me.

If you go to http://twitter.com/saucyglo right now, you'll find a new coupon good for 10% off all products at the Carolina Sauce Company online store, even those with already reduced sale prices! This coupon expires on August 5th, so sign up now to follow me and become one of my "Tweeps".

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment