1. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce: Our hands-down top-selling barbecue sauce, Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce is made in eastern NC according to a traditional vinegar recipe (no tomatoes), for a thin & tangy sauce that's best enjoyed with pulled pork BBQ and also as a marinade for chicken.
2. J.T. Pappy's Flamin' Gator Medium BBQ Sauce: This classic, savory tomato-mustard barbecue sauce is thick enough for slathering but won't burn on the grill like sugary BBQ sauces. The medium heat level makes it a great choice for folks who love hot & spicy food with a good peppery kick.
J.T. Pappy's Gator Grenade Hot BBQ Sauce: Noticeably hotter than JT Pappy's medium-heat Flamin' Gator, JT Pappy's Gator Grenade starts off hot and just keeps going from there--but don't worry, you can still taste the robust flavors in this savory sauce, and it pairs nicely with heartier grilled foods like ribs, chops and other types of pork, beef and game.
4. Bone Suckin' Barbecue Sauce: Probably North Carolina's most popular BBQ sauce, Bone Suckin' Sauce is made in the Western NC (also called Piedmont or Lexington) style, with sweet tomato added to the vinegar base for a sauce that's still thin enough for pulled pork but versatile enough for grilled meat, poultry and even veggies and seafood.
5. J.T. Pappy's Mild Gator Sauce: If you like savory barbecue sauce that's not on the sweet or spicy side and has a nice (but not overpowering) tang with a touch of smoke, JT Pappy's Gator Sauce is for you. Made with mustard, tomato, apple cider vinegar and a special spice blend, Gator Sauce is a great all-purpose BBQ sauce the whole family (and even vegetarians) can enjoy.
Scott's Barbecue Sauce: This eastern NC BBQ sauce is made from a hundred-year-old family recipe consisting primarily of vinegar and plenty of hot pepper, making it the choice of Carolina barbecue purists who like their pulled pork SPICY. Scott's BBQ Sauce is also a great condiment to splash on collards and other greens, boiled new potatoes, fried catfish and other classic Southern food that could use some tangy zip.
7. J.T. Pappy's Hickory Heaven BBQ Sauce: This barbecue sauce is a tasty, all-natural choice if you crave smoky flavor but don't have a smoker (or don't have the time to use one). Mild on the heat scale, JT Pappy's Hickory Heaven is similar to their mild Gator Sauce but with more of that mouthwatering hickory-smoked flavor.
8. Bone Suckin' Thicker BBQ Sauce: If you like the tang of Bone Suckin' Sauce but wish it had a thicker, richer consistency, this is the barbecue sauce for you. The flavors are the same slightly-sweet tomato-vinegar blend you've come to love in the original thin version, but the richer texture helps Bone Suckin' Thicker BBQ Sauce stay on your food better during grilling or cooking, for more finger-lickin' (and bone-suckin') flavor.
10. Walkerswood Jerk Barbecue Sauce: This unusual Caribbean barbecue sauce is thick, rich, and sports the exotic spices of Jamaican jerk seasoning with sweet tropical banana for a festive and memorable taste sensation. Enjoy on anything you grill whenever you're craving island flavor and spice.