|Jamaica Hellfire 2 in 1|
1. Jamaica Hell Fire 2 in 1 Hot Sauce is back atop our list of best-sellers, where it's been earlier this year. Created by a Jamaican doctor and bursting with exotic flavor, this all-purpose hot sauce is twice as hot--and twice as tasty--as your average vinegar pepper sauce.
2. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce continues to hold on to the second slot (and will likely finish in first place for the entire year). Made in Burgaw, NC, with a zesty blend of spices in a traditional eastern NC vinegar base without any tomatoes, Wells is ideal for making real North Carolina BBQ (pulled, chopped or sliced smoked pork), and for marinating chicken or splashing on cooked greens.
3. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce jumped up three spots from its August finish. This perennial favorite hails from Trinidad & Tobago and features a classic combination of aged scotch bonnet peppers and naturally sweet papaya in a thick mustard base for a festive blend of fire and heat.
|Walkerswood Scotch Bonnet|
5. Matouk's Calypso Sauce slipped two spots last month, but continues its impressive hold on a top-ten spot. It's similar to its 3rd-place sibling, but more savory rather than sweet, and with a more pronounced scotch bonnet flavor and heat.
6. JT Pappy's Hickory Heaven BBQ Sauce is back on our monthly best-seller list, and it seems that every month at least one member of the J.T. Pappy's Gator Sauce family is on the list. As its name suggests, Hickory Heaven is packed with rich smoky flavor. This savory, all-natural mustard-tomato barbecue sauce also boasts a pleasant peppery kick.
|WingTime SuperHot Sauce|
8. Wing Time Super Hot Buffalo Wing Sauce is a newcomer to the Carolina Sauces online store, and this incredibly HOT and tangy Buffalo style wing sauce made a triumphant entrance by finishing in the top ten for September. Habaneros provide the extra firepower and tomatoes add richness and body to the traditional tangy vinegar base.
9. Jim's Own BBQ Sauce & Rubs are made in North Carolina and have been long-absent from our website, but thanks to a new partnership directly with the manufacturers, we are once again able to offer their entire--and recently expanded--product line, including the original Lexington style Homestyle BBQ Sauce and the hot & spicy version along with the new Mustard BBQ Sauce and Smokey BBQ Sauce, and both of their new BBQ dry rubs.
10. Grill-Top Pizza Stone: This deluxe pizza stone lets you cook brick-oven style pizza on your grill for genuine pizzeria flavor. The porous-clay stone is mounted on a sleek stainless-steel base with a built-in thermometer to take the guesswork out of grilling pizza, calzones and homemade bread.
PS: If you're wondering what were our best-selling sauces, seasonings and other products broken down by category (e.g., best-selling hot sauces, best-selling barbecue sauces, etc.), simply visit our Best-Selling Products page where you can browse the category-specific lists for 2011. After the end of this year, we'll update these lists with the results for 2012.