Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Messages from the Troops

Many thanks to those of you who have already contributed to Operation Sauce Drop! Donations are starting to come in, as are gift box requests from our troops stationed abroad. As of today, the most popular gift box is the North Carolina Gift Box. Because it's generous folks like you that are helping to make Operation Sauce Drop a success, I'm thrilled to be able to share with you some of the early feedback that's coming in from our servicemen and servicewomen:

From a Master Sergeant: "Thank you very much for spicing up my meals. God bless you."

From a retired member of our armed forces: "Keep up the good work. Hope the chow is better than I had back in the 70's."

From a current member of the armed forces who made a donation: "Thanks for letting me know about Operation Sauce Drop! I'm not in a combat zone, but have friends who are. Thanks for giving me a chance to donate."

Stay tuned for more updates on Operation Sauce Drop!
Zestfully yours,
Gloria
www.carolinasauce.com


No comments:

Post a Comment