Tuesday, October 2, 2007
Top Ten Sauces for September
1. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce, a spicy and flavorful table sauce from Jamaica that's a perennial favorite
2. Capsicana Zing Sauce, an award-winning North Carolina table sauce that's aptly named and quite good on just about anything
3. Matouk's Calypso Sauce, another favorite from Jamaica that's rich, thick and packed with scotch bonnet heat
4. Buderim Ginger Bears, Australian gummy bears made with real ginger for a zippy bite (these are addictive!)
5. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, a favorite of fans of Eastern NC style BBQ sauces: no tomatoes, lots of vinegar and pepper, and just a hint of sweetness and smoke
6. Fried Pork Fatback, Hot BBQ Flavor, a low-carb snack that's a southern tradition
7. Carolina Swamp Sauce, a unique marinade and grilling sauce full of gourmet flavor and flair
8. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce, pleasantly peppery, this award-winning sweet and fruity sauce captures the summery flavors of ripe peaches and sweet Georgia onions
9. Blue Tick Dressing, a wonderful poppy seed dressing for salads that doubles as a tasty marinade
10. Scott's Barbecue Sauce, an old-fashioned Eastern NC BBQ sauce that's as authentic as you can get!
We're now working on updating our best-selling lists for specific product categories, so stay tuned for more lists of top selling products from the Carolina Sauce Company!