Carolina Sauce Company, the following were the ten best-selling hot sauces for all of 2007:
1. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce: hailing from Jamaica, this flavorful all-purpose pepper sauce is a regular on our monthly top-ten lists and was also the overall best-selling product across all categories for 2007!
2. Matouk's Calypso Sauce, a traditional West Indies mustard-based hot sauce made with aged, pickled scotch bonnet peppers
3. Capsicana Zing Sauce, made in NC, this zesty sauce is spicy without being hot, and its slightly sweet finish makes Zing Sauce one of our most "food friendly" all-purpose sauces (and it comes with recipes!)
4. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce, from Trinidad & Tobago, capturing the fierce fire of scotch bonnet peppers and taming it just a tad with the sunny tropical fruit flavor of papaya
5. Matouk's Flambeau Sauce, a thick, rich West Indies hot sauce that is SERIOUSLY hot thanks to a hefty helping of fiery scotch bonnet peppers
6. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce: a mildly spicy and fruity sauce featuring two southern favorites: sweet Vidalia onions and sun-ripened Georgia peaches
7. Matouk's Hot Pepper Sauce, the fourth sauce in the Matouk's family, savory (not sweet) and featuring plenty of scotch bonnet peppers in a mustard-vinegar base
8. Scorned Woman Hot Sauce, an old favorite among hot sauce afficionados, made with a 4-pepper blend in a vinegar base, and living up to the saying that "Hell hath no fury like a Scorned Woman"
9. Jamaica Hell Fire Doc's Special, concocted by a Jamaican doctor using sun-ripened peppers, allspice and other tropical ingredients, this fiery sauce is the cure for the bland-food blues!
10. Jamaica Hell Fire 4 in 1 Hot Pepper Concentrate, a bit less intense than his Doc's Special sauce, this Jamaica Hell Fire still packs plenty of heat and authentic Jamaican flavor
Stay tuned for other categories of 2007's best-sellers!