Carolina Sauce Company:
1. Thomas Fish Camp Cocktail Sauce: Not your ordinary store-bought cocktail sauce, this old-style zesty cocktail sauce is ideal for peel & eat shrimp, and is also a fat-free alternative for dipping chips and veggies
2. Pepper Dog Salsa, Mild: A thick and smooth (not chunky) tomato salsa with a pleasantly smoky chili pepper zip and only a hint of heat, this salsa is perfect for folks who claim to hate spicy foods
3. Scorned Woman Salsa: This tomato-rich smooth (not chunky) salsa packs a fiery punch!
4. Bone Suckin' Salsa, Hot: Folks who crave a chunky salsa full of tomatoes, hot peppers and onions will LOVE this North Carolina hot salsa with its fresh homemade flavor and texture
5. Peppers Original Blue Crab Salsa: Made with real Maryland blue crab, this unusual medium-hot salsa is so good you'll finish the jar before you realize it - and it's on sale now, so order plenty!
6. Dave's Insanity Salsa: The name says it all - this SERIOUSLY HOT salsa is not for the faint of heart or tongue, but will satisfy even the most jaded fiery foods fanatic
7. Bone Suckin' Salsa, Mild: Packed with big chunks of fresh tomatoes, onions and mild peppers, this homestyle salsa is a true crowd-pleaser
8. Thomas Fish Camp Tartar Sauce: Not only is this old-fashioned tartar sauce great with fried or peel & eat shrimp, it's also quite tasty as a sandwich condiment or dip for jalapeno poppers and other fried treats!
9. Pepper Dog Salsa, Medium: This southwestern style smooth (not chunky) salsa with a hint of smokiness is just hot enough to please chileheads without burning out your tastebuds
10. Peppers Zesty Blue Crab Salsa: Made with real Maryland Blue Crab, this spicy salsa gets its zingy zip from horseradish - and it's on sale now!