Saturday, June 21, 2008

Look What I Found: Nando's Hot Peri-Peri Grinders!

Newsflash: Nine (9) bottles of Nando's Hot Peri-Peri Grinders are now available from the Carolina Sauce Company! As you know if you've been following my blog, Nando's decided to discontinue its line of Peri-Peri Grinders, and the first flavor to sell out was the Hot grinder. Well, last week our Nando's supplier discovered 9 more bottles in their warehouse, mis-shelved with the other flavors of Nando's Grinds. They called and asked if I'd like them added to my wholesale order of other Nando's products. Duh, of course I said YES!! So here they are, folks, ready to be snapped up first-come, first-served. Once these 9 bottles are gone, our supplier assures us that there are no more Nando's Hot Grinds to be found.

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment