Carolina Sauce Company for May 2008:
1. Matouk's Flambeau Sauce: This incredibly fiery hot sauce from Trinidad & Tobago is about as hot as you can get without adding capsaicin extract - but it also tastes really good, which probably explains why it's a favorite of so many hot sauce lovers!
2. Carolina Swamp Sauce, a savory, gourmet marinade & grilling sauce made in North Carolina - not your typical vinegar-based NC BBQ Sauce!
3. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce, a somewhat tamer hot sauce from the makers of Matouk's Flambeau, with Papaya and other tempting tropical ingredients to temper the fire from the the scotch bonnet peppers
4. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce, a classic all-purpose hot sauce from Jamaica (it's not a jerk sauce!) with the perfect balance of food-friendly flavor and peppery heat
5. Buderim Ginger Bears, a zingy, grown-up version of gummy bears, made in Australia with real ginger
6. Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning: Made the old-fashioned way in Jamaica using authentic ingredients from a timeless recipe
7. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce: Another terrific hot sauce from Trinidad & Tobago, made with aged pickled scotch bonnet peppers in a thick, mustard base for authentic West Indies flavor
8. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, our all-time best-selling eastern NC (vinegar-based) barbecue sauce, made in the tiny town of Burgaw just outside Wilmington
9. Capsicana Zing Sauce, a slightly sweet, pleasantly spicy (not fiery-hot) all-purpose table sauce that's amazingly versatile, and comes with recipes!
10. Calhoun's Charcoal Grill Seasoning: Made with real charcoal, Calhoun's will add authentic charcoal-grill flavor to food cooked on a gas grill
We'll soon be updating our best-seller lists in the specific product categories, as well as introducing yet another new product from Mama T Foods. And don't worry, I have more recipes to share, too!