Carolina Sauce Company online store during the month of September 2008:
1. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce, a spicy hot pepper sauce from Jamaica that's frequently our best-selling hot sauce
2. Durn Good Hot Sauce, a perky, all-purpose pepper sauce from North Carolina that's "durn good" on just about everything!
3. Buderim Ginger Bears, a zippy gummy candy from Australia that's made with real ginger
4. Matouk's Flambeau Hot Sauce, a super-hot scotch bonnet pepper sauce from Trinidad & Tobago that's flavorful as well as intensely fiery
5. Capsicana Zing Sauce, a regular on our Top Ten list, Zing is a sweet & spicy table sauce from North Carolina -- and it comes with recipes!
6. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce, made with aged scotch bonnet peppers, papaya, and other tropical ingredients in a thick, rich base
7. Jim's Own Hot BBQ Sauce, tangy with a touch of sweetness, this spicy-hot Piedmont NC style barbeque sauce is fabulous on pulled pork, ribs, and chicken (comes with recipes!)
8. Melinda's XXXX Reserve Hot Sauce, made with specially selected fiery-hot red habaneros in a traditional Caribbean vinegar & carrot base
9. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce, a festive and fiery tropical hot sauce from Trinidad & Tobago
10. Jim's Own Homestyle BBQ Sauce, winner of many People's Choice awards in North Carolina, this tangy-sweet Piedmont style barbecue sauce is delicious on pulled pork, ribs and chicken (comes with recipes!)
We'll soon be updating the specific product category lists of Best Sellers at the Carolina Sauce Company, and posting the highlights here, so stay tuned for more!