Best-Selling Sauces and other zesty products at the Carolina Sauce Company online store for the month of November 2008:
1. Castle Sauce, a classic steak sauce made in Greensboro, North Carolina
2. Buderim Ginger Bears, a zippy, not-too-sweet gummy bear confection from Australia that's made with real ginger
3. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce, an all-purpose hot sauce from Jamaica that's almost always on our top ten best-selling hot sauces list
4. Carolina Swamp Sauce, a unique BBQ sauce and marinade from NC that's *not* a vinegar-based barbecue sauce!
5. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce, a thick, rich hot sauce from Trinidad & Tobago that's made with scotch bonnet peppers
6. Capsicana Zing Sauce, an aptly named, not-too-hot all-purpose spice sauce from North Carolina that's good on just about everything, and comes with recipes!
7. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce, mildly spicy but full of delicious flavor, capturing the essence of a warm, sunny day
8. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, a traditional vinegar-based eastern NC barbecue sauce with a serious following
9. El Yucateco XXXtra Hot Kutbil-ik Mayan Hot Sauce, made with fiery-hot Mexican hot peppers according to ancient traditions
10. Jim's Own Homestyle BBQ Sauce, a delicious Piedmont-style NC BBQ sauce (vinegar & tomatoes) that's a little bit sweet, a little bit tangy, with just the right amount of spice -- and it comes with recipes!
Stay tuned for more best-sellers as we update the product-category best-seller lists in the very near future, and highlight some of the stars here!