Carolina Sauce Company for October - and any of these would make great Christmas gifts for folks who enjoy zesty foods!
1. Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning was our best-selling product last month, and this authentic jerk paste (wet rub) from Jamaica is a favorite among people who love real jerk flavor and fire
2. Castle Sauce is a regular on our list of best-selling products, and the whole family is sure to enjoy this flavorful classic steak & burger sauce from Greensboro NC
3. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce also regularly finishes in the top 10, and this Jamaican table sauce delivers food-friendly, versatile flavor (it's not a jerk sauce!) and fiery heat
4. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce comes to us from Trinidad & Tobago and is made with sweet papaya and spicy scotch bonnet peppers for a deliciously rich, medium-hot tropical flavor
5. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce is an authentic eastern NC vinegar-based barbecue sauce that's ideal for Carolina style pulled pork BBQ
6. Buderim Ginger Bears are grown-up gummy bear candies with a gingery "bite," and they're made in Australia using real ginger
7. Outta The Park BBQ Sauce is an award-winning gourmet tomato BBQ sauce that starts off a little sweet and finishes with a zesty ginger-pepper kick, and has quickly become one of our best-selling products!
8. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce features ripe peaches and sweet-savory vidalia onions with just a touch of peppery heat, for a deliciously flavorful and mildly spicy table sauce
9. Scorned Woman Hot Sauce: This classic vinegar-based hot sauce is made with several different peppers for seriously hot heat
10. Matouk's Hot Pepper Sauce is a thick and fiery Caribbean hot sauce with a savory mustard-vinegar base and plenty of aged pickled scotch bonnet peppers
We'll soon update the best-seller lists for each product category, so stay tuned to this blog for more late-breaking spicy news!