Thursday, April 8, 2010

What's Going On At Carolina Sauce?

If you're one of my regular readers -- and many thanks if you are! -- you might be wondering what's going on, given that I haven't posted anything for a couple of days and haven't been writing as frequently as I usually do. Then again, maybe you haven't noticed. But if you've been wondering what's happening here at Carolina Sauce Company, the good news is that all is well... and the better news is that I've been really busy working on some neat stuff, including our very own brand-new hot sauce, which will soon be available for you to enjoy! Greg and I tried a sample last night on venison burgers, and in baked beans, and on sausage too, and we are very excited about how tasty and versatile our new sauce is. We have a feeling that it's going to be fantastic on pulled pork barbecue, and can't wait to try it that way. We're taking a bottle with us for our pre-game tailgating picnic (we're going to the Carolina Hurricanes game tonight), to try it on a bunch of other food. So stay tuned for a new product announcement soon, along with my review of our tasty new hot sauce!

Other exciting projects currently in the works include the first 2010 update of our category-specific best selling products lists, quick & easy & delicious recipes, new coupon specials, the next edition of our FREE eNewsletter featuring an exclusive Spring sale, and more new products for 2010. So don't worry, I'll have plenty to write about soon! Thanks again for reading my blog.

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment