Carolina Sauce Company online store:
1. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce continues its reign in the top spot for another month. Wells is an authentic eastern NC vinegar BBQ sauce (with an extremely loyal fan base) that's ideal for Carolina pulled pork barbecue, for marinating chicken, and even for splashing on fried fish, hushpuppies or collard greens.
2. Buderim Ginger Bears hold on to 2nd place. These zippy Australian gummy bears are made with real ginger, and many folks report that Ginger Bears help soothe upset tummies while also satisfying their sweet tooth.
3. Jump Up & Kiss Me Spicy Passionfruit Sauce broke into the top ten for the first time in recent memory. A favorite of foodies and fiery-foods fans alike, this luscious blend of hot chilies, tropical passionfruit and exotic spices adds gourmet flavor and feisty zest to everything from grilled or roasted meats and poultry to fish, seafood and vegetarian dishes.
4. Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk Seasoning is a perennial top-ten best-selling product here at Carolina Sauce. Made in Jamaica according to a traditional recipe, Walkerswood Jerk Seasoning is THE wet rub or jerk paste of choice for making authentic Jamaican jerk dishes at home.
5. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce is a regular on our list of best-selling hot sauces, and finished 5th overall in May. Made with southern peaches and real Vidalia onions, this mildly spicy hot sauce will perk up any meal with its sunny flavor.
6. George's Original BBQ Sauce has been featured by Rachael Ray and is a favorite of folks who enjoy eastern North Carolina barbecue. This tangy vinegar BBQ sauce uses apples and just the slightest hint of tomato for a mellower flavor than straight-vinegar sauces, and it comes with FREE recipes when you order it from the Carolina Sauce Company. You can also get a 3-pack George's BBQ Sauce Gift Box with recipes just in time for Father's Day, while supplies last.
7. Castle Sauce is one of our best-selling sauces of all time, and delivers a family-pleasing mustard-ketchup flavor that complements burgers, hot dogs, sandwiches, fries, steak and more. Made in Greensboro NC, Castle Sauce is a classic condiment that's irresistibly delicious.
8. Calhoun's Charcoal Seasoning is the go-to rub or seasoning for folks who crave real char-grilled flavor but don't have (or can't use) a charcoal grill. If you were a fan of the discontinued Durkee's Charcoal Seasoning, you're sure to love Calhoun's Charcoal Seasoning!
9. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce is a genuine West Indian hot sauce from Trinidad & Tobago. Made with fiery scotch bonnet peppers and other island ingredients, Matouk's Calypso is an excellent hot sauce any time you want to add tropical flavor and heat.
10. Capsicana Zing Gourmet Sauce completes our list of the top 10 best-selling sauces & seasonings for May. Subtly spicy with a food-friendly sweet-savory flavor, Zing Sauce is a North Carolina original that's wonderful at the table or in your favorite recipes.