|Scorned Woman Hot Sauce|
1. Dethroning the champion that had reigned for two consecutive months is Scorned Woman Hot Sauce, an all-purpose pepper-vinegar hot sauce that will fire up your food without changing or masking its flavors. Habanero peppers, jalapeno peppers and black pepper provide three different levels of heat in one tangy vinegar sauce that you can enjoy at the table or in your favorite recipes.
2. Slipping down to the second slot for the first time in two months is our all-time best-seller, Wells Hog Heaven Barbecue Sauce from the tiny eastern NC town of Burgaw, which is just outside Wilmington, NC. If you enjoy vinegar barbecue sauces that are tangy and a little bit spicy, with no tomatoes, then you'll love Wells BBQ Sauce, especially on Carolina pulled pork barbeque or as a marinade for chicken.
3. Holding steady in third place again is Matouk's Hot Calypso Sauce, a savory, spicier and less sweet relative of Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce (which is a few spots lower on this list). Matouk's Calypso adds authentic Caribbean flavor and fire to meats, poultry, seafood, vegetarian dishes like rice & beans, hearty stews and more.
|JT Pappy's Gator Grenade|
5. Returning to the monthly top-ten products list is J.T. Pappy's Gator Grenade Hot BBQ Sauce, a very hot mustard-tomato barbecue sauce that's savory, not sweet, and is excellent on ribs (beef and pork), chops, brisket, chicken and grilled vegetables. It's also made from all-natural ingredients, and has no high-fructose corn syrup!
6. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce dropped a few spots from its 2nd place finish in July. Similar to the spicier Calypso sauce from Matouk's but sweeter, this feisty traditional West Indian hot sauce is made from papayas, scotch bonnet peppers and savory spices in a thick and tangy mustard base. The tangy-hot and tropical-fruit flavors are superb with chicken, fish and seafood, or in veggie & rice dishes.
7. Dave's Insanity Sauce is credited (or blamed) for starting the ultra-hot hot sauce craze some years ago, and for the first time in recent memory the original "hottest sauce in the universe" is on our list of best-selling sauces. This tomato-vinegar hot sauce is made from a secret blend of hot peppers and a healthy (or unhealthy, depending on your perspective) dose of pepper extract for an unforgiving and unrelenting burn.
|Semper Fi Hot Sauce|
10. Making its debut on our top-ten list of best-selling products is Semper Fi Marine Corps Hot Sauce, an all-natural Caribbean-style habanero hot sauce from Camp Lejeune, NC. The gold-foil label is emblazoned with the official Marine Corps seal, making this versatile hot sauce the perfect gift for any hot-sauce loving Marine.