Wednesday, April 2, 2014

On the Road Again

downtown Bozeman Montana
HEADS UP:  I'm on the road this week, traveling to Bozeman, Montana (our future home) with Greg to begin our search for housing. Although I'll have my computer with me, I won't be online as much as usual, most likely just checking email and social media early in the mornings before starting the day and late in the evenings before bed.

Don't worry, the Carolina Sauces website and warehouse will continue processing and shipping online orders as usual, because they're a separate company from me and I am not part of those operations. So rest assured, no orders will be delayed or otherwise impacted by my trip.

Should you have any questions about products or an order placed online, simply email Customer Service as usual and they'll be able to help you out.

RV-QueIf you have any other inquiries that don't pertain to orders, you can send me an email or PM me through the Carolina Sauce Company Facebook page, and I'll reply as soon as I am able -- but please understand that it may not be as promptly as usual, and it might take me a day or two before I can reply.

Greg and I will be back at the RV-Q sometime on April 8th, and life should be back to "normal" (whatever that is these days) for me beginning on Wednesday, April 9th. Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment