Carolina Sauce Company:
1. Matouk's Salsa Picante Hot Pepper Sauce was our top-selling product, and this marks the first time that Matouk's Hot Pepper Sauce has led the top ten list. This is a traditional savory West Indian hot sauce made with plenty of fiery scotch bonnet peppers and a thick mustard base.
2. Castle Sauce finished second last month. Made in Greensboro NC, Castle Sauce is a tangy mustard-tomato all-purpose sauce and condiment that's great for burgers, steaks, fries, onion rings, deli sandwiches and more.
3. Matouk's West Indian Sauce is the milder, subtly sweeter sibling of our first-place finisher, and adds tropical papaya to tame the scotch bonnet heat. Excellent on poultry and seafood!
4. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce is our best-selling barbecue sauce of all time. This Eastern NC vinegar-based BBQ sauce has no tomatoes and just a touch of spice, and is ideal for pulled pork barbecue or as a marinade.
5. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce is packed with rich island flavor and fire. Made in Trinidad & Tobago, Calypso Sauce is wonderful on all sorts of grilled foods and anything that could use some tropical flair (and flare!)
6. A Taste of Thai Garlic Chili Pepper Sauce broke into the top ten list for the first time in November. This spicy sauce is made in Thailand and delivers authentic Thai flavor to your favorite recipes.
7. Scorned Woman Hot Sauce is a classic vinegar-pepper hot sauce that's perfect for everyday use if you enjoy fiery foods.
8. Thomas Sauce, Original: This Piedmont NC barbecue sauce and marinade has plenty of vinegar tang that's mellowed with tomatoes and seasoned with a special blend of spices for authentic Carolina flavor.
9. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce captures the flavors of Southern summertime in a bottle, with sun-ripened peaches and sweet Vidalia onions plus just the right amount of hot pepper for heat without pain.
10. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce completes our list of the top ten best-selling sauces for November. A perennial top-ten finisher, Pukka Sauce is a flavor-packed all-purpose hot sauce from Jamaica made in the colonial (not Jerk) style. Enjoy it on everything from breakfast eggs to lunch sandwiches to your favorite dinner entree.
PS: We're in the process of updating the category-specific lists of best-selling products on the Carolina Sauce website, so stay tuned for highlights from those lists in a future post.