Saturday, January 15, 2011

Buderim Ginger Bears Update

If you've been wondering when Buderim Ginger Bears will be available again, I have good news: Buderim USA informed me this past week that a new shipment of fresh ginger bears from the manufacturer in Australia had arrived in the US. The container has cleared customs and the packer in California has begun packing the bulk ginger bears in the 12 oz bags. They'll let me know as soon as the product is ready so that we can re-stock our warehouse, which should be before the end of January. Once the ginger bears are available again, I'll update the Carolina Sauce Company website so that you can order them again. In the meantime, if you'd like to be added to our Buderim Ginger Bears waiting list, simply send me an email to sales"AT"carolinasauce"DOT"com and I'll email you when the ginger bears are available again.

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment