Carolina Sauce Company for 2010:
1. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce was our over-all top selling product last year, which is no surprise as this authentic eastern NC BBQ sauce is also our best-selling barbecue sauce of all time.
2. Castle Sauce was the best-selling product in 2009, and last year this old-fashioned steak & burger sauce from Greensboro NC was barely edged out by Wells to finish in second place.
3. Matouk's West Indian Sauce moved up a spot from 2009 to take third place in 2010. Made in Trinidad and Tobago, this thick, rich hot sauce features fiery scotch bonnet peppers that are tamed with naturally sweet tropical papaya.
4. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce finished 4th last year and is the slightly spicier sibling of Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce. This authentic West Indian hot sauce is made with aged scotch bonnet peppers in a traditional mustard base and just a hint of sweetness.
5. Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk Seasoning was our fifth best-selling product in 2010, and is an authentic Jamaican jerk paste or wet rub that's intensely aromatic and deliciously spicy.
6. Matouk's Salsa Picante Hot Pepper Sauce is a fiery West Indian hot sauce packed with pickled scotch bonnet peppers in a thick and savory mustard base, and took 6th place honors on our best-seller list for last year.
7. Scorned Woman Hot Sauce is a regular best-seller, and moved up to 7th place from 2009 to 2010. This classic vinegar-based hot pepper sauce is perfect for adding heat to food without altering its flavor.
8. Buderim Ginger Bears are Australian gummy candies made with real ginger, and are a real favorite with Carolina Sauce customers. This zesty snack was our 8th best-selling product last year.
9. Calhoun's Charcoal Grill Seasoning finished ninth out of all our products, and is the perfect seasoning for adding genuine charcoal flavor to steaks and other food cooked indoors or on a gas grill.
10. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce is one of the most popular hot sauces of all time, and this flavorful all-purpose hot sauce completes our list of the top ten best-selling sauces & products for 2010.
We're in the process of updating the category-specific lists of best-sellers for all of 2010 on the Carolina Sauce site, and I'll also post those results on this blog over the next couple of weeks or so.