Best-Selling Sauces & Seasonings across all product categories at the Carolina Sauce Company:
1. Our overall best selling sauce for March 2011 was Matouk's West Indian Sauce, a fiery scotch bonnet pepper hot sauce with a touch of tropical fruit.
2. In second place is our best-selling barbecue sauce, Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, which is a genuine eastern NC barbecue sauce (vinegar, no tomatoes) for pulled pork BBQ and also marinating chicken or meat.
3. JT Pappy's Flamin' Gator Sauce is a zesty, medium-hot mustard BBQ sauce that's excellent on ribs, chicken, shrimp, veggies and more. It's also part of our Sauce For A Cause program, with a portion of the proceeds donated to breast cancer research.
4. The less-spicy but just as flavorful sibling of our third-place finisher is JT Pappy's Mild Gator Sauce, a family favorite at cookouts, barbecues, block parties and tailgates.
5. On the opposite end of the heat spectrum is Dave's Ghost Pepper Naga Jolokia Hot Sauce, made with an insane amount of the world's hottest hot pepper and best used by the drop, with extreme caution.
6. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce from Jamaica is one of our all-time best-selling products, and is a deliciously versatile hot sauce that adds great flavor and fire to any savory dish.
7. Also from Jamaica is Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, a traditional jerk paste or wet rub that's packed with aromatic herbs, exotic spices, and plenty of peppery heat.
8. Castle Sauce from Greensboro NC is thick and tangy mustard-tomato condiment that captures the classic flavor of the beloved Boar & Castle Restaurant, which closed its doors in 1979.
9. Our ninth-place sauce is another tasty mustard BBQ sauce, the fiery-hot JT Pappy's Gator Grenade Sauce. As with the other flavors of JT Pappy's barbecue sauces, a portion of the proceeds is donated to breast cancer research.
10. Completing our list of the top ten best-selling sauces for March 2011 is Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce, a thick West Indian hot sauce that's made with a hefty amount of aged pickled scotch bonnet peppers for true tropical heat.
Stay tuned because we'll soon be updating the best-seller lists for each of the product categories to reflect year-to-date results.