Carolina Sauce Company (many thanks to our customers, both new and returning!), but I've finished tallying the top ten best-selling products for the month and they're now posted on the Carolina Sauce website. For your convenience, I've listed them below as well:
1. Our best-selling sauce last month was Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, a vinegar-based barbecue sauce from eastern NC that's ideal for pulled pork BBQ as well as for marinating chicken and meat.
2. After being out of stock for some time at the manufacturer level, we finally received a new shipment of Buderim Ginger Bears from Australia, which led to this zippy candy being our second-best selling product in April.
3. Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk Seasoning is the real deal, as native Jamaicans will tell you, and this concentrated jerk paste from Jamaica was our third-best seller last month.
4. In fourth place is Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce, a fiery and flavorful scotch bonnet hot sauce from Trinidad and Tobago.
5. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce finished fifth, and is a delightfully delicious, mildly spicy hot sauce inspired by the sweet and savory flavors of Southern cuisine.
6. Matouk's West Indian Sauce blends sweet papaya with fiery scotch bonnet hot peppers for a thick, rich tropical flavor that complements poultry, seafood, rice dishes and more.
7. Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce is an intensely-hot hot sauce spiked with capsaicin extract and a favorite of serious chiliheads who can't get enough heat.
8. A North Carolina favorite, Castle Sauce is a classic steak & burger sauce from Greensboro with a rich and tangy mustard-tomato flavor.
9. In ninth place last month was the medium-heat JT Pappy's Flamin' Gator Sauce, an all-natural savory BBQ sauce that's excellent on anything you grill, even alligator!
10. Completing our list of April's best-selling sauces is a personal favorite of mine, Jim's Own Homestyle BBQ Sauce, a tangy-sweet Piedmont NC style barbecue sauce made with vinegar, tomato, and just a touch of sugar. Enjoy it on pulled pork or as a marinade for chicken--and also in the FREE recipes we'll send you when you order Jim's Own barbecue sauce from us!
Over the next few days I'll be updating the product category best-seller lists to reflect our year-to-date totals, and as always I'll post some highlights here.