If you're looking for a new marinade that will penetrate your meat, chicken, seafood or veggies and impart just the right complementary flavors while making them tender and juicy, you'll probably find what you're looking for on our list of the top-selling marinades & dressings for 2011.
1. Walkerswood Spicy Jamaican Jerk Marinade: This spicy-hot marinade is made in Jamaica according to age-old tradition using authentic Jamaican jerk seasonings and fiery scotch bonnet peppers. Enjoy with any type of meat, poultry, fish or vegetables that you want to "jerk" and experience the aromatic flavor and fire of Jamaica without leaving your home.
2. Bone Suckin' Yaki Marinade: Similar to teriyaki but with a Carolina BBQ twist, Bone Suckin' Yaki is sweet and tangy, thick and rich, and perfect for marinating and basting steaks, chops, venison tenderloin, chicken, portobello mushrooms, and all sorts of kabobs. You can also cook with it in the kitchen on the stove or in the oven, and it's all-natural with no added MSG!
3. Busha Browne's Spicy Hot Pepper Sherry: Spicy tropical chile peppers are steeped in sherry for a smooth and spicy condiment that will add zip to any marinade or recipe calling for regular sherry. It's also a great addition to Bloody Marys, and the essential spicy ingredient for making Bull Shots.
4. Nando's Sundried Tomato & Basil Peri-Peri Marinade: Made in South Africa but Tuscan at heart, this thick and hearty marinade tastes like summer with ripe tomatoes and pungent basil. The South African peri-peri peppers provide a pleasant spicy heat without burning your mouth or overpowering your food.
5. Nando's Lime & Cilantro Peri-Peri Marinade: This mildly spicy, creamy and citrusy marinade is fabulous with more delicate foods like fish, shrimp, chicken and vegetables. You can also add it to steamed, sauteed or stir-fried dishes. The cilantro contributes an exotic flavor note while the gentle heat comes from peri peri peppers, also known as African birds-eye peppers.
PS: To see the complete selection of top-selling sauces and seasonings at the Carolina Sauce Company, simply visit our Best-Sellers Page where you'll find all the lists by category as well as the list of 2011's overall best-selling products across all categories.