We do this on the first day of each month and call the Facebook giveaway or contest our "Crock Pot Game."
This time, our BBQ giveaway includes a full-size bottle (or package, in the case of the dry rub), of the following products:
- Shoogs' Barbeque Sauce, an authentic North Carolina BBQ sauce made with plenty of vinegar and spice to add genuine tangy flavor to pulled or chopped pork -- and you can also use it as a marinade or grilling sauce for chicken, chops, shrimp & vegetables
- Root'n Teriyaki Mar'nade, a sweet & zesty all-purpose marinade and grilling sauce for poultry, meats, seafood & veggies -- it's also great mixed into ground meat for burgers or meatloaf, or in stir-fry recipes, and even for basting & baking chicken, pork or beef
- Char Crust Sun-Dried Tomato & Garlic Dry Rub Seasoning, for sealing in the juices and delivering gourmet flavor to anything you grill, broil or bake -- if it swims, runs or flies, you can Char-Crust it!
If you'd like a chance to win the September prize pack, here's all you have to do:
- On Sunday, Sept. 1, look for our Crock Pot Game post on Facebook with this photo (be sure to Like us on Facebook if you're not already following us):
- Follow the instructions on that post to enter the contest by "Liking" the photo or leaving a comment, or do both for TWO chances to win.
- The game ends at 9am EDT on Monday morning, Sept. 2nd, and the winner chosen shortly thereafter by random drawing out of the eligible entries. Be sure to check our Facebook page then and check your "other messages" on Facebook to see if you've won.
- You must have a US shipping address to be eligible to win
- You can comment as many times as you want, but commenting counts only as 1 entry. The maximum number of entries for any individual is two (1 for "liking" the Crock Pot Game post, and 1 for commenting under that post on FB, regardless of how many comments you leave).
- If you have questions, please leave a comment below, or message us on FB, or email me.