Thursday, May 21, 2009

Jim's Own Baby Back Ribs

I ran into a friend today who told me she was planning on making baby back ribs for Memorial Day, but wasn't sure how to cook them because she'd never made baby back ribs before. She asked if I had any recipes, and I suggested that she check this blog, because I was sure I had posted at least one baby back ribs recipe in the past (turns out I've posted two: Bone Suckin' Fabulous Ribs, which cook in the oven rather than the grill, and also a recipe for the World's Best Spare Ribs, which also works with baby back ribs).

Here is another great recipe for mouthwatering, crowd-pleasing baby back ribs, courtesy of Jim Arnold, the creator of Jim's Own Bar-B-Que Sauce. The ribs are started in the oven, and then finished on the grill. This recipe works for however many racks of ribs you're cooking - just make sure you have plenty of sauce on hand!

Ingredients
1 rack plain baby back ribs
Jim's Own Homestyle BBQ Sauce or Jim's Own Hot BBQ Sauce

Cut the rack of ribs into two-rib sections. Bake the plain ribs in a covered pan at 250 degrees for approximately 2 hours. Remove the ribs from the oven and brown slightly on the grill over medium heat. Reduce the heat and baste with Jim's Own Sauce, basting at least 3 times per side until the ribs are done.

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment