Carolina Sauce Company online store for November. This collection of sauces makes a great holiday shopping list for anyone looking for a delicious Christmas gift for a foodie, chilehead, or zesty-foods aficionado!
1. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce is back at the top as our best-selling sauce for November, and this fiery & flavorful Jamaican table sauce is great with just about any savory dish!
2. Matouk's Calypso Sauce is a rich Caribbean hot sauce with a sweet & savory mustard base and plenty of aged pickled scotch bonnet peppers
3. Buderim Ginger Bears is a favorite among fans of zippy ginger because these gummy bear candies from Australia are made with real ginger
4. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce from Trinidad & Tobago features authentic tropical flavor with sweet papaya and spicy scotch bonnet peppers
5. Castle Sauce is our all-time best-selling sauce, and this flavorful classic steak & burger sauce from Greensboro NC has generations of fans all around the country!
6. Matouk's Flambeau Sauce is the hottest of the Matouk's family, and while it's chock-full of the most fiery scotch bonnet peppers found in the Caribbean, it also has a great rich flavor
7. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce is a deliciously fruity and mildly spicy table sauce that captures two of the best flavors of summer in the South
8. Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning is regularly on our list of best-selling products, and this authentic Jamaican jerk paste (wet rub) delivers real jerk flavor and fire
9. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce from Burgaw NC (just outside of Wilmington) is an authentic eastern NC vinegar-based barbecue sauce that's perfect for Carolina style pulled pork BBQ
10. Dave's Ultimate Insanity Hot Sauce: This ultra-hot hot sauce is not for the faint of tongue or delicate of heart, and just a toothpick-drop is enough to heat up a pot of chili!
Stay tuned to this blog for highlights from our best-seller lists for November in each product category, coming soon!