Thursday, December 6, 2007

Chipotle Seasoned Peanuts

I have a new favorite spicy snack: Chipotle Seasoned Peanuts from The Peanut Roaster in Henderson, NC. Generously dusted with ground chipotle and other spices, these premium roasted peanuts start off with a medium burn, but quickly move up the scale to a fiery medium-hot to hot level (or extra hot, by North Carolina standards) as you eat more. The heat lingers pleasantly for a satisfying but not overwhelming burn, and the flavor is tangy, peppery-spicy, and savory with a hint of onion and garlic. There's no sweetness or smokiness, and just the right amount of salt. This time of year when things get crazy and I don't always have time for lunch, I can stave off hunger by grabbing a few handful of these peanuts while working and chasing them down with a big glass of water or iced tea. These Chipotle Seasoned Peanuts take care of my hunger, I get some energizing nutrition from the peanuts, and my craving for fire is satisfied - what more can you ask of a snack?? Try some today!

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment