Carolina Sauce Company customers throughout 2007!
1. Blue Tick Dressing, a berry-infused and poppy seed-flecked dressing and marinade from NC that's sure to perk up any salad and also doubles as a meat marinade
2. Greg's Happy Sauce: This Carolina Sauce Company original has won multiple awards as a gourmet marinade, grilling and all-purpose cooking sauce for meat, poultry, game and seafood. Comes with free recipes, and currently on sale!
3. Signolia's Balsamic Vinaigrette: Handmade in small batches from a family recipe, this herb-infused dressing and marinade is intensely rich, with a delightful nutty taste thanks to a touch of soy
4. Nando's Lime Cilantro Marinade & Grilling Sauce, a citrusy-spicy South African sauce that's wonderful with fish, seafood, poultry and vegetables
5. Thomas Sauce, a longtime North Carolina favorite that complements meats and poultry, and can double as a tangy tomato-vinegar BBQ sauce
6. Dave's Gourmet Soyabi Sauce: Blending wasabi with soy sauce, this Asian-inspired creation pairs well with sushi, seafood, Chinese dishes and even steak!
7. Big Daddy's Marinade, a peppery vinegar-based marinade from NC that'll tenderize the toughest meats while infusing them with terrific flavor. Comes with recipe ideas!
8. Red Tide, a Mediterranean-inspired dressing and marinade made with sweet bell peppers, Italian herbs and spices, from the makers of Carolina Swamp Sauce
9. Nando's Sundried Tomato & Basil Marinade: Made in South Africa, this richly flavored sauce is captures the essence of Portuguese colonial cuisine and is spiked with a touch of peri peri pepper
10. Wahoo Willie's Carribean Ranch Dressing: This thick and creamy concoction blends ranch dressing with peppery caribbean spices for a unique taste sensation that will wake up your salads, sandwiches and seafood dishes (it's fabulous with fried or boiled shrimp!)