Carolina Sauce Company!
1. Scorned Woman Mustard: My personal favorite because of its hearty texture, peppery heat, and flavorful blend of herbs and spices that really give this mustard character
2. Bone Suckin' Mustard: Pleasantly sweet and not too hot, a "grown up" alternative to cloyingly sweet store-brand honey mustard spreads and dips
3. Dave's Hurtin' Habanero & Honey Mustard, perfect for folks who want to add fiery habanero heat and a bit of sweet to their sandwiches
4. Texas Pete Honey Mustard Sauce, tangy-sweet and pourable as a salad dressing or dip as well as a condiment
5. Mustard Lover's Gift Set: Featuring 5 of our most popular mustards at a reduced price, making this Gift Set ideal for folks who love mustard
6. Dave's Gourmet Insanity Mustard: Quite possibly the hottest mustard on the planet - not for tender tongues!
7. Burning Asphalt White Wine Dijon Mustard: A sophisticated gourmet condiment and dip that's fabulous with sandwiches, raw veggies, cheese & crackers, smoked sausage, and more
8. Ass Kickin' Mustard: A dijon-style mustard that's spiked with habanero peppers and horseradish, with just a touch of honey to round out the spiciness