Carolina Sauce Company:
1. Buderim Ginger Bears: Made with real ginger, these Australian gummy bears have just the right amount of sweetness and zing to satisfy adult palates
2. Fried Pork Fatback, Traditional Flavor: Southerners have enjoyed these salty, combination tender/crunchy, no-carb treats for generations, and now you can too!
3. Fried Pork Fatback, Hot BBQ Flavor: Combining two North Carolina favorites - tender/crunchy old-fashioned fried fatback and peppery BBQ seasoning
4. Carolina BBQ Peanuts: Another perfect marriage of NC products - roasted peanuts and tangy BBQ spices
5. Hot Honeys: Honey Roasted Chipotle Peanuts - The name says it all!
6. Puffy Pork Rinds, Sweet Mild BBQ Flavor: These low-carb lightly crunchy fried "pillows" are seasoned with mellow BBQ flavors and are a favorite with kids as well as adults
7. Dave's Insanity Popcorn: For serious chileheads only, this microwave popcorn is seasoned with Dave's Insanity Sauce, and is INSANELY hot & spicy!
8. Puffy Pork Rinds, Salt & Vinegar Flavor: These puffy fried pork skins are addictive with their salty/tangy taste and light crunch
9. Traditional Pork Rind Cracklins: Another old-fashioned Southern snacking delicacy that's virtually impossible to find in stores, these kettle-fried pork rinds deliver a crispy, salty crunch
10. Popcorn Cracklins, Salt & Vinegar Flavor: These bite-sized pork cracklins are specially crisp-fried for a tender crunch, and the salty-tangy flavor pairs perfectly with your favorite brew