Carolina Sauce Company last month are:
1. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, an authentic eastern NC barbecue sauce (vinegar base, no tomatoes) for pulled pork and more
2. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce, a thick, seriously hot scotch bonnet sauce from Trinidad & Tobago
3. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce, a spicy and flavorful all-purpose table sauce from Jamaica that hearkens back to colonial times
4. Bone Suckin' Sauce, a tomato-based western NC style BBQ Sauce that's fabulous on ribs, chicken and more - comes with recipes!
5. Blue Tick Dressing, a gourmet berry vinegar and poppyseed vinaigrette for salads, marinades, etc.
6. Capsicana Zing Sauce: Spicy but not hot, this zesty pepper sauce is sweet and tangy, and even kids love it! Comes with recipes, too!
7. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce: Made with Caribbean scotch bonnet peppers and papaya, it's tropical sunshine in a bottle
8. Scorned Woman Hot Sauce, an old favorite made with a blend of hot peppers in a vinegar base
9. Bone Suckin' Hiccuppin' Hot Sauce, a NC tomato-vinegar hot sauce from the makers of the original Bone Suckin' Sauce
10. Carolina Swamp Sauce, a unique marinade and grilling sauce for meats, poultry, seafood, veggies and more
We'll soon be updating the specific product categories to show the best-sellers in each, so stay tuned for more info on what fellow foodies and chileheads have been buying (and eating!).