Best-Selling Sauces & Products for August. Here's the list, with a new #1 best-seller:
1. Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, a perennial best-selling jerk product from Jamaica that's intensely fragrant, flavorful and fiery
2. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce, made in Trinidad & Tobago from aged scotch bonnet peppers and other tropical ingredients
3. Matouk's Flambeau Hot Sauce, probably the hottest hot sauce available that isn't "spiked" with capsaicin extract -- and it tastes good, too!
4. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce, featuring Matouk's signature aged scotch bonnet peppers plus papaya for a hint of sunny sweetness
5. Buderim Ginger Bears, a grown-up gummy candy made with real Australian ginger
6. Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce, truly insanely hot and one of the hottest hot sauces available, thanks to a hefty dose of capsaicin extract -- use with extreme caution!
7. Capsicana Zing Sauce, a North Carolina favorite that delivers zesty spiciness without painful fire, with a touch of sweetness and tang
8. Carolina Swamp Sauce, a unique gourmet marinade and grilling sauce inspired by Caribbean flavors -- great on meat, poultry, shrimp, seafood and even veggies!
9. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, an authentic eastern NC vinegar based barbecue sauce full of tangy, spicy flavor and NO tomatoes
10. Lawyer's Breath Hot Sauce, a garlicky hot sauce that's perfect for spicing up all your culinary proceedings
We'll soon be updating all the product-specific best-seller lists on the Carolina Sauce Company site, and posting the highlights here, so stay tuned....