Joe Bud's Everything Sauce is a South Carolina or "low country" style mustard-based barbecue sauce that's thick, tangy, savory, and packed with robust meat-loving flavor. The fact that this delicious, all natural sauce has been around since the 1950s is a testament to its enduring goodness. Joe Bud's uncle created the original in Greenwood, SC, and now Joe Bud and his wife Vivian keep the tradition alive in Raleigh NC. The obvious way to use Joe Bud's Everything Sauce is on ribs, chicken and other meat as a basting sauce during the last 10 minutes of grilling over indirect heat. However, as the name of the sauce suggests, Joe Bud's sauce is good on just about everything else, too! Here are 5 creative ways to enjoy either the original Joe Bud's Everything Sauce or Joe Bud's Hot Everything Sauce (currently on sale):
1. As a wing sauce: Simply cook up a batch of chicken wings as you normally would (fried, baked, broiled or grilled, battered or "naked"), then toss the wings while still hot in a bowl with Joe Bud's Everything Sauce to coat well. If you love mustardy sauces and wings, this will thrill your tastebuds!
2. Marinate salmon steaks or fillets in Joe Bud's Everything Sauce for 30 minutes in your fridge, then bake or grill. The rich flavor of salmon is complemented nicely by the sauce.
3. Top your baked potato with Joe Bud's Everything Sauce for a low-fat and zesty alternative to butter or sour cream.
4. Use Joe Bud's Everything Sauce in place of regular mustard in your deviled eggs recipe, for a bold change of pace.
5. Use as a dipping sauce for pineapple, pears and apples. Yep, it's good. Trust me!
When you get Joe Bud's Everything Sauce from the Carolina Sauce Company, we'll send you a free card with more tasty ways to enjoy this fine barbecue sauce.