Carolina Sauce Company:
1. Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning: This authentic Jamaican jerk paste or wet rub is getting harder to find every day, but we try to always have plenty in stock. It's the real deal, folks!
2. Castle Sauce: This is our all-time best selling product, an old-fashioned steak sauce based on the famous Boar & Castle Sauce from Greensboro NC
3. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, a traditional vinegar-based (no tomatoes) eastern NC BBQ Sauce from the tiny town of Burgaw NC - perfect for pulled pork BBQ!
4. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce: One of our all-time best-sellers, this fiery hot sauce is a versatile condiment for all sorts of food, from breakfast (eggs, sausage) to lunch (burgers, sandwiches) to dinner (all sorts of meat, poultry, seafood, pasta, & more!)
5. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce: Made in Trinidad & Tobago, this is a thick, rich scotch bonnet pepper hot sauce that's packed with the flavor of the islands
6. Capsicana Zing Gourmet Sauce: This perky, slightly sweet North Carolina spice sauce is one of our all-time best-sellers, and is a great way to add some zip to any dish without burning out your taste buds
7. Buderim Ginger Bears, grown-up gummy bear candies from Australia that are made with real ginger, and have that real ginger "bite"!
8. Matouk's Calypso Sauce: Another fiery & flavorful Caribbean hot sauce that's not your ordinary thin vinegary hot sauce
9. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce: Mildly spicy but packed with sweet ripe Georgia peaches and mellow vidalia onions, this gourmet sauce is savory-sweet and wonderful with all sorts of meats, chicken & seafood.
10. Corky's Memphis Bar-B-Q Sauce: A newcomer to our top 10 best-seller list, this is the original BBQ sauce from the famous Corky's BBQ restaurant in Memphis, TN - a thick, sweet tomato-based sauce that's ideal for slathering on ribs!
Stay tuned, as we'll soon update the top ten best-seller lists in each product category...