Carolina Sauce Company. Although the top 3 finishers stayed the same from May, there are some surprises in the rest of the list, so keep reading!
1. Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning: This authentic Jamaican jerk paste can be hard to find, but we've been able to keep it in stock pretty consistently, to the joy of jerk fans around the country
2. Castle Sauce is an old-fashioned mustard & tomato based steak sauce from Greensboro, NC, and it's delicious with burgers, fries, onion rings & more
3. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce is an authentic eastern NC vinegar-based barbecue sauce from Burgaw, NC that's perfect for pulled pork BBQ
4. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce comes from Trinidad & Tobago in the West Indies and features fiery scotch bonnet peppers and sweet tropical papayas in a thick, Caribbean mustard base
5. Southern Twang Dry Rub: Making its debut on our overall top 10 best seller list, this sweet and savory North Carolina dry rub features tomatoes, paprika, bell peppers and other zesty ingredients for a feisty flavor with a citrusy twist
6. Scorned Woman Hot Sauce is a classic vinegar-based hot sauce that gets its fire from a blend of hot chile peppers plus red and black pepper
7. Carolina Sauce Co. Eastern NC BBQ Sauce, Mild: Made on an eastern NC farm, this authentic vinegar based barbecue sauce features a hint of apples and just a smidge of tomatoes for a tangy yet smooth flavor that's ideal for pulled pork barbecue -- and it comes with a free recipe flyer for making real NC BBQ!
8. Matouk's Calypso Sauce: Similar to the Matouk's West Indian Sauce but without the papaya, this rich and savory mustard-based hot sauce features aged pickled scotch bonnet peppers in all their fiery glory
9. Buderim Ginger Bears are grown-up gummy bear candies from Australia that are made with real ginger and deliver a not-too-sweet gingery bite
10. Walkerswood Jonkanoo Pepper Sauce is named after a Jamaican street festival and its spirited blend of fiery hot peppers and tropical spices lives up to its sunny name
PS: Stay tuned, as we'll soon update our category-specific lists of best-selling sauces & products to reflect the 2009 standings as of the middle of the year