|Wells BBQ Sauce|
1. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce: Back on top after finishing second in September, Wells Barbecue Sauce is an authentic eastern NC vinegar sauce that's thin and tangy with no tomatoes. Splash it on pulled or chopped smoked pork butt (Boston butt) for a mouthwatering experience. Also makes a great marinade for chicken.
2. Jamaica Hell Fire 2 in 1 Hot Sauce: Switching places with our top seller, this hot sauce from Jamaica is made from a special blend of sun-ripened tropical peppers and seasoned with island spices for an unforgettably pleasing burst of flavor and heat.
3. Scorned Woman Hot Sauce: This classic vinegar pepper sauce is back on the best-seller list after a brief absence. Featuring a blend of chili peppers and black pepper, its straightforward heat and vinegar tang make it an excellent choice at the table, in your favorite recipes, and with Bloody Marys or other spicy savory drinks.
4. Matouk's Calypso Sauce: Coming to us from sunny Trinidad & Tobago, Matouk's is one of our most popular hot sauces. Its special blend of aged scotch bonnet peppers in a thick and zesty mustard base brings the traditional flavors of the West Indies to your table.
|Bone Suckin' Hot Sauce|
6. Naga Jolokia 10 Wing Sauce: Relatively new to the Carolina Sauce Company and making its debut on our list of best-selling sauces, Jolokia 10 wing sauce is one of the hottest Buffalo wing sauces on the market thanks to its generous use of the infamous ghost pepper for an unrelenting burn.
7. Ring of Fire Xtra Hot Habanero Sauce: I'm not sure if this all-natural southwestern hot sauce has broken into the top 10 before, but it truly deserves more of a following. Habanero and serrano chiles are blended with garlic, onion, tomato and spices for a rich, homemade flavor and texture that will make your taste buds sing.
8. Green Ghost Hot Sauce: This relative newcomer to our online store is making its first (but probably not its last) appearance on our monthly list. Unlike other ghost pepper sauces, Green Ghost adds jalapenos and habaneros for layers of flavor and fire that keep building and burning.
|Buy Bacon online|
10. Bacon from BaconFreak: Featuring everything from classic smoked and cured bacon to nitrate-free, gourmet cuts and flavored varieties of bacon, you'll never go back to mass-produced supermarket brands once you taste Bacon Freak's amazing bacon.