best-selling snacks at the Carolina Sauce Company. There's a little bit of everything on this list, from fiery popcorn & potato chips to BBQ beef jerky, sweet & spicy candy, and feisty pickled snacks.
1. Ass Kickin' Habanero Popcorn: This seasoned microwave popcorn is spiced with real ground habanero pepper powder for a fiery hot burn and savory Southwestern flavor. You'll want your cold beverage handy when snacking on this popcorn.
2. Dave's Insanity Popcorn: One of our best-selling snacks of all time, this is quite possibly the hottest popcorn on earth. It'll blow away your taste buds if you're not careful. Its flavor is slightly exotic, almost like curry, and the burn is unforgiving. Keep the milk nearby in case you need to put out the fire in your mouth.
Blair's Death Rain Habanero Potato Chips: Seriously fiery but surprisingly flavorful, these all-natural kettle-cooked potato chips are intensely hot but quite tasty. Just the right amount of paprika, garlic, other spices and natural smoke flavor make them irresistible to fans of fiery foods.
4. Ass Kickin' Jelly Beans: Don't let their sweet and innocent appearance fool you -- inside each jelly bean lurks a hot & spicy center that suddenly strikes after a couple of seconds. If you have a candy thief in your office or workplace, pour these in an unlabeled jar and your problem will disappear (unless, of course, your thief happens to be a chilehead).
5. Crazy Jerry's Lizard Eyes Habanero Stuffed Olives: Instead of the traditional mild pimiento filling, these plump and meaty olives are stuffed with sliced habanero peppers, making them HOT. Whether you munch on them out of the jar, plop them in your martini, chop and add to salads or sandwiches, or serve on a pickle tray, these spicy-hot olives pack a powerful wallop.
Blair's Death Rain Chipotle Potato Chips: Milder in heat than the habanero chips and with that unmistakable smoky chipotle flavor, these kettle-cooked potato chips deliver mouthwatering flavor with a peppery kick. Serve with your favorite cool dips, or with sandwiches, Mexican, Tex-Mex or southwestern foods.
7. Tabasco Cinnamon Candy: These unique little cinnamon-flavored red gems are sweet like ordinary candy but with an intense, spicy-hot cinnamon taste. Keep them away from little kids, pets, and anyone who doesn't like the powerful zip of cinnamon.
8. Bone Suckin' Beef Jerky: This all-American, all-natural beef jerky has that deliciously sweet & tangy barbecue flavor that keeps you coming back for more. They finish with just a little bit of a peppery kick, making them feisty rather than fiery. It's the perfect low-carb, high-protein, gluten-free snack.
Ass Kickin' Pistachios: Meaty, premium pistachios are roasted and salted, then seasoned with a generous sprinkling of fiery habanero powder and other ground chiles for serious fiery heat and palate-pleasing savory flavor. A pleasant alternative to spicy peanuts, and a favorite of pistachio addicts who also like hot & spicy foods.
10. Crazy Jerry's Boot Scootin' Garlic Mushrooms: These sassy pickled button mushrooms get their perky medium kick from jalapeno peppers, and pungent garlic provides zesty flavor. They're marinaded in red wine vinegar for a richer, mellower flavor than white-vinegar pickles. Delicious on a snack tray, sliced for salads & sandwiches, and even as a pizza topping.
PS: Browse our complete selection of spicy snacks for more options, including more popcorn flavors, a variety of seasoned peanuts, and more.