Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Carolina Sauce is On the Road

2007 Skye - on the road
Flickr photo by Space & Light
We all need a change of scenery or some R&R every once in a while. One of the hardest lessons I've learned as a small-business owner is to recognize that reality, and take some time to recharge my batteries.

This week is one of those times.

How does this affect the Carolina Sauces online store or the larger Carolina Sauce Company website?  The good news is that it doesn't. 

Because I'm personally no longer involved in processing orders or operating the warehouse (our partners handle all of that now), my absence will not delay order processing or shipping or anything like that. Customer Service will remain on their regular schedule and will be able to reply to any emails or order inquiries you may send them.

The only difference from any other week is that for this week, I personally might not be able to check email every day, or respond to comments here or on our Facebook page on a daily basis.  But I will do my best to stay on top of things when I'm able to access the internet, and you will still be able to contact Carolina Sauces customer service with any questions or issues you may have.

Thanks for your understanding, and I'll be back on my regular schedule and in my customary "digs" the following week.

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment