|Our "No Survivors" Hot Sauce Gift Box is a military favorite|
Our updated Carolina Sauces online store correctly and accurately calculates shipping costs to APO and FPO addresses when you enter a military address and select USPS as your shipping method during checkout. We are one of the few online barbecue sauce and hot sauce stores with as extensive a product catalog that can offer this service to our deployed military personnel.
If you're not sure how to enter an APO or FPO address on our online shipping form, or if you have questions about the proper format for entering a military shipping address, here are some tips:
1. Enter the full name of the Sender and the full name of the Recipient. The mail must be addressed to someone specific (in other words, you cannot enter "Any Soldier" or something similar as the Recipient because the Post Office doesn't accept that anymore).
2. Include the Unit number and APO/FPO address with the nine-digit ZIP Code™ (if one is assigned), and the complete phone number (or your own if you don't have the Recipient's number), as follows:
- City field: Enter "APO" or "FPO"
- State/Province/Region field: "AE" or "AA" or "AP"
- Country field: Always select "United States" from the drop-down (never select the actual foreign country)
Here is an example of the proper format:
SSGT John Doe
(Any Other Identifying information)
Unit 2222 Box 4444
APO AP 99999-2222
3. Any other questions about shipping to a military APO/FPO address? Simply visit our Shipping Policies page, OR you can email Customer Service, OR you can contact Customer Service via Live Chat using the Live Support link found in the left margin about halfway down on our Customer Service page.