hot & spicy snacks? Then the following list is for you! These are the top ten best-selling zesty, spicy snacks & candy at the Carolina Sauce Company for 2013. They're all currently on sale -- and if you join our VIP Club you get a coupon for an additional 5% off the sale price -- so now's the time to give one or more of them a try.
1. Blair's Death Rain Habanero Potato Chips are deluxe kettle-cooked potato chips dusted with fiery ground habanero pepper powder for a super-spicy, slightly smoky, richly savory and crispy-crunchy snack. These hot potato chips were our most popular zesty snack last year, and unlike store brands they're all-natural and MSG-free.
2. Ass Kickin' Habanero Popcorn is a southwestern-inspired microwave popcorn with a peppery kick and irresistibly good flavor (unlike other hot microwave popcorn brands, which shall remain nameless). Spice up your weekly family movie night or your next game-watching get-together with this fiery popcorn, but whatever you do, don't forget the cold beverages!
Blair's Death Rain Jolokia Potato Chips are probably the world's hottest potato chips. Premium potatoes are sliced, kettle-cooked and seasoned with all-natural ingredients (no MSG here) including a generous sprinkling of ground dried jolokia peppers (aka ghost peppers) for an intense heat that's complemented by savory spices including garlic and paprika. Try them if you dare, but be careful because these babies are HOT and surprisingly addictive.
4. Crazy Jerry's Lizard Eyes Habanero Stuffed Olives are the ultimate zesty garnish for martinis, relish trays, pickle dishes, salads, sandwiches and any other setting where you'd normally find pimento-stuffed olives. Plump, tender olives are stuffed with sliced habanero peppers for an unforgettably hot and undeniably tasty snack.
5. Crazy Jerry's Hot 'N' Chile Cheese Dip is the perfect accompaniment for tortilla chips when you're craving some spicy queso dip or peppery cheese sauce. Specially selected cheeses are blended together with diced jalapenos, sweet bell peppers and roasted chilies along with savory seasonings like garlic, onions and tomatoes, for a rich, satisfying flavor. Whether you're dipping chips or crunchy raw veggies like carrot sticks or celery, Crazy Jerry's Chili Cheese Dip is a guaranteed crowd-pleaser at home or at tailgate parties and cookouts.
Deano's Ranch Jalapeno Chips are a favorite among low-carb snackers because the chips are thinly sliced, crisp-cooked jalapeno peppers instead of the usual potatoes or corn. Pleasantly peppery with cool, tangy Ranch seasoning to complement the jalapeno heat, this zesty snack will satisfy your craving for crunchy chips without ruining your low-carb lifestyle.
7. Ass Kickin' Habanero Jelly Beans look like ordinary jelly beans, but be warned: they're not for kids or anyone with a delicate palate. These jelly beans are spiked with habaneros, but you won't realize it until a few seconds after popping one in your mouth, and then.... POW! If you keep a candy jar on your desk at work and want to stop stealthy candy thieves from eating your goodies when you're not looking, simply fill the jar with these innocuous-looking habanero jelly beans, but don't tell anyone. Problem solved!
Ass Kickin' BBQ Popcorn is gourmet style microwave popcorn that's been seasoned with tangy-sweet barbecue sauce flavor for a tempting whole-grain snack the whole family (and all your friends) will love. Mild on the heat scale but at the top of the yumminess chart, be sure to keep your pantry stocked with this BBQ popcorn so that you'll always be ready for movie or game night, or a weekend marathon of your favorite TV show, or late-night study sessions, or long workdays at the office, etc.
9. Bone Suckin' Beef Jerky is all-natural, American beef that's been dried into jerky and flavored with the same all-natural ingredients that have made Bone Suckin' Sauce the most popular BBQ sauce made in North Carolina. This high-protein snack is a favorite of athletes, hikers, paleo followers and carnivores in general.
Blair's Death Rain Buffalo Wing Potato Chips and Wasabi Bombs Peanuts: Crispy, crunchy potato chips are seasoned with tangy, peppery Buffalo wing sauce flavorings for a delightfully unique, medium-spicy snack. Dip them in ranch dressing or bleu cheese sauce for a wing-lover's satisfying snack without the mess of eating chicken wings. On the other hand, if sinus-clearing horseradish or wasabi are more your style, then Wasabi Bombs are for you. Plump, premium peanuts are coated with potent wasabi powder for a powerful horseradish punch that won't disappoint.