Saturday, September 8, 2007

Just My Taste Jalapeno Dip

If you love the flavor and heat of fresh green jalapenos, then Just My Taste Jalapeno Dip is the answer to your prayers. This North Carolina original is made with farm-fresh jalapenos and just a touch of seasonings, preserving the summery flavor and fiery zing of the peppers at their peak. I like to use Just My Taste "straight" as an alternative to tomato-based salsa, and I add a spoonful to omelet fillings, top my nachos and pizza with Just My Taste, and stir it into chili and stew recipes. You can also blend Just My Taste with cream cheese for a zippy party dip, add it to stir-fry and meatloaf recipes to heat things up, and of course it's a natural in Mexican and Tex-Mex dishes. If that's not enough to get you interested, then consider this: each bottle of Just My Taste comes with a FREE 5-page recipe brochure for marinades, meat dishes, veggie dishes and more! Whether you are a serious chilehead or a cook who enjoys an occasional hot and spicy dish, Just My Taste Jalapeno Dip is just what you need!
Zestfully yours,
Gloria
www.carolinasauce.com


No comments:

Post a Comment