Carolina Sauce Company home page:
1. Castle Sauce, a much-anticipated classic steak sauce from Greensboro, NC
2. Blue Tick Dressing, a raspberry-poppyseed vinaigrette that makes a delicious marinade as well as salad dressing
3. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce, full of fruity, fiery flavors and made in Trinidad & Tobago
4. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce, slightly spicier than Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce, and made with aged Scotch Bonnet peppers for authentic flavor and heat
5. Matouk's Flambeau Hot Sauce, by far the hottest of Matouk's hot sauces, but without sacrificing the great Caribbean flavor
6. Walkerswood Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, a traditional Jamaican jerk paste or "wet rub" that's essential for making authentic jerked chicken or meat
7. Carolina Swamp Sauce, an unusual barbecue sauce and marinade from North Carolina with hints of Asian flavors and a touch of spice -- fabulous on shrimp as well as chicken and beef!
8. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce, a fiery, all-purpose hot sauce from Jamaica that's based on a traditional colonial recipe
9. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, a classic eastern NC vinegar based barbecue sauce (no tomatoes) that's perfect for pulled pork BBQ
10. Jamaica Hellfire Doc's Special Hot Sauce, featuring a secret blend of sun-ripened, fiery-hot tropical peppers
We're in the process of tabulating the results for the top-ten best-selling sauces in each specific product category, and will update those online lists very soon. I'll also highlight them here in the very near future. Customers have told us that these best-seller lists are a great way to find new sauces they haven't tried before, and that they're also quite convenient when shopping for food gifts. Keep the feedback coming!