Carolina Sauce Company:
1. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce, a spicy all-purpose table sauce from Jamaica that's not a jerk sauce
2. Matouk's Calypso Sauce: thick, rich, scotch bonnet pepper hot, and full of West Indies fire and flavor
3. Buderim Ginger Bears, grown-up gummy bears from Australia that are made with real ginger
4. Bone Suckin' Hiccuppin' Hot Sauce, a tangy, spicy pepper sauce reminiscent of Bone Suckin' Barbecue Sauce, but hotter
5. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce: You can count on this peppery, eastern NC BBQ Sauce (vinegar based, no tomatoes) to show up each month on our list of Best Selling Sauces!
6. Dave's Insanity Popcorn, perhaps the hottest popcorn in the universe, and for serious chileheads only (it blows away "spicy" grocery store brands!)
7. Calhoun's Charcoal Seasoning, a favorite among folks who love charcoal-grilled flavor anytime on steaks and other meats or poultry
8. Carolina Treet BBQ Sauce, a tangy all-purpose vinegar based cooking sauce that's not watery-thin and works just as well indoors (stovetop, oven) as outdoors (on the grill)
9. Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce: For those times when the original Dave's Insanity Sauce isn't hot enough (ummm, when you need a personal defense weapon?!?)
10. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce: Mild on the heat scale, but at the top of the flavor chart with sun-sweet Georgia peaches and savory Vidalia onions - perfect for folks who are just starting to try out hot & spicy foods!