Thursday, March 20, 2008

I'm Ready to Go Postal....

...over the Post Office's insistence that I don't exist!!! Actually, what they told me is that my suite, #674 (it says so on the door and in the lease) doesn't exist, and therefore instead of having mailbox 6674 assigned to me, the mailbox for the Carolina Sauce Company MUST be 6672 -- which means that the REAL suite 672 down the hall from me will have almost as much fun as I've had trying to get an official mailbox assigned that corresponds to their suite number. AAARRRGGGHHHH!!! Well, at least I hadn't yet ordered new business cards.... But I did lose most of the morning arguing at the Post Office in person (prior attempts over the phone were fruitless), and I've now "corrected" our new address on our website, in my earlier blog posts, and also with my vendors. So for the record, the official mailing address (according to the US Postal Service, if not according to the rest of the world) for the Carolina Sauce Company is now:

Carolina Sauce Company, Inc.
1058 W. Club Blvd., Ste. 6672
Durham, NC 27701

I apologize for any confusion this may have caused -- and if I have to spend any more time trying to get this all straightened out with the Post Office, they might just make me "go postal!"

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment