Carolina Sauce Company online store. Here's the complete list of the top ten best sellers for last month:
1. Carolina Swamp Sauce, a Caribbean-inspired gourmet grilling sauce from North Carolina that adds fabulous flavor to meat, poultry, fish, shrimp and pretty much anything else you'd want to barbecue
2. Capsicana Zing Sauce, another North Carolina original - this spicy, slightly sweet all-purpose pepper sauce adds zippy flavor to your favorite foods and works nicely in recipes
3. Matouk's Calypso Hot Sauce, an authentic West Indian hot sauce made with scotch bonnet peppers in a spicy, slightly sweet mustard base
4. Matouk's Flambeau Hot Sauce: This is the HOTTEST of the Matouk's hot sauces, made with a hefty dose of aged scotch bonnet peppers in a tangy, thick mustard base
5. Matouk's Salsa Picante Hot Pepper Sauce: Not quite as hot as the Flambeau but still quite fiery, this straightforward Caribbean hot sauce has is made with scotch bonnets in a mustard vinegar base with no added sugar or fruit
6. Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning, an intensely flavorful and hot authentic Jamaican jerk paste made the traditional way -- and it's currently on sale!
7. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce, a true eastern NC vinegar based barbecue sauce with no tomatoes but plenty of tangy, spicy flavor - perfect for pulled pork BBQ
8. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce, made in Trinidad & Tobago using aged scotch bonnet peppers and tropical papaya in a rich, thick mustard base
9. Busha Browne's Pukka Pepper Sauce, perhaps the most popular spicy table sauce ever, made in Jamaica in the old colonial style (not a jerk sauce)
10. Bone Suckin' Sauce, thicker style, a western NC or Piedmont style barbeque sauce made with tomatoes, vinegar and spices - currently on sale, and comes with recipes!
Stay tuned, because we'll be updating the product category best-seller lists (i.e., best-selling hot sauces, best-selling BBQ sauces etc.) on the online store in the next few days...