best-selling sauces & seasonings across all product categories at the Carolina Sauce Company for the month of May:
1. Wells Hog Heaven BBQ Sauce is an authentic eastern NC vinegar-based barbecue sauce with NO tomatoes and plenty of tangy flavor. Ideal for Carolina pulled pork BBQ, Wells Barbecue Sauce also works well as a marinade for chicken.
2. Matouk's West Indian Hot Sauce comes from Trinidad & Tobago and is thick & spicy hot, with a touch of tropical fruit -- wonderful with chicken, seafood, and grilled meats!
3. Castle Sauce is an old-fashioned burger and steak sauce from Greensboro NC with an addictively tasty mustard-ketchup flavor that the whole family will love.
4. Buderim Ginger Bears come from Australia and are made with real Australian ginger, for a zippy gummy-bear treat that's not too sweet
5. Calhoun's Charcoal Grill Seasoning is made with real charcoal and is a great way to add char-grilled flavor to steaks, burgers & more when you cook indoors or on a gas grill
6. Busha Browne's Pukka Sauce is a flavor-packed all-purpose hot sauce from Jamaica that's based on an old colonial recipe (not a jerk sauce), and it's a great way to spice up anything from breakfast eggs to lunch sandwiches to all sorts of savory foods
7. Walkerswood Traditional Jamaican Jerk Seasoning is the quintessential Jamaican jerk paste (wet rub), packed with aromatic herbs & spices and fiery scotch bonnet peppers for genuine Jamaican jerk flavor
8. Scott's BBQ Sauce is a spicy-hot eastern NC vinegar BBQ sauce (no tomatoes or sugar) made from a hundred-year-old family recipe that's perfect for folks who like their pulled pork barbecue with a fiery kick and plenty of tang
9. Georgia Peach & Vidalia Onion Hot Sauce is a luscious, mildly hot sauce featuring sunny peaches and sweet vidalia onions in a rich, food-friendly base -- wonderful on anything grilled, plus fish & seafood, poultry, burgers and more
10. Scorned Woman Hot Sauce is a traditional vinegar-pepper hot sauce made with a special blend of peppers for plenty of fiery heat -- splash it on served food or add it to recipes like chili, stews, greens, ground meat dishes, etc.
We'll soon update the category-specific best-seller lists to reflect May's sales, and I'll post the highlights here, so stay tuned!