Carolina Sauce Company is here to help, with 6 zesty Father's Day gift ideas that can arrive by Father's Day, all well under $50 (plus shipping & handling):
1. For the Dad who loves to barbecue and is King of the Grill, check out our Grilling Pary Gift Sets, in Hot and Mild, each featuring a variety of 9 different BBQ sauces, seasonings, condiments and snacks for enjoying on the grill or with your favorite grilled foods -- only $45 each! And if Dad's a fan of Carolina style BBQ, he's sure to love our North Carolina BBQ Gift Sets, in Mild and Hot, each featuring a NEW selection of 6 authentic NC barbecue sauces representing the different regional styles of North Carolina 'cue, only $29.99 each!
2. If Dad likes to hunt and enjoys venison and other game, this Hunter's Gift Set is the perfect gift, featuring 3 sauces that are especially good for marinating, grilling and cooking game, plus a flavorful dry rub developed by a hunter for tenderizing and seasoning wild game and other hearty fare -- still only $21.99!
3. If Dad loves seafood, or if he's a fisherman who enjoys dining on his catch, give him our Seafood Lover's Gift Set, with 6 delicious sauces, seasonings and condiments including gourmet cocktail sauce, crab cake sauce, tartar sauce, Crabanero Hot Sauce (made with Old Bay(TM) seasoning!) and more, at a new LOWER price of only $25.99!
4. For the Dad who likes to brag that nothing's hot enough for him, there's the Dave's Insanity Sauce Deluxe Gift Set, featuring all 4 heat levels of Dave's Gourmet Insanity Sauce (including the original AND Dave's Ultimate Insanity Sauce), plus Dave's Insanity Salsa, Dave's Insanity Mustard, and Dave's Insanity Popcorn -- only $40.99!
5. If Dad collects hot sauces, you can still get him a hand-signed and individually-numbered limited-edition bottle of Dave's Insanity Sauce 2009 Private Reserve, made with the Naga Jolokia "Ghost" pepper (the world's hottest chili pepper) and packaged in a wooden coffin wrapped with yellow "caution" tape -- only $39.99 BUT only a limited number remain, and once it's sold out, it's gone for good
6. Still not sure what to get Dad? Or don't want to worry about shipping costs or delivery times? Then how about a Carolina Sauce Company Gift Certificate, available from $15 to $100 and redeemable by Dad on anything he wants from the Carolina Sauce Company online store. These electronic Gift Certificates are sent via email (no paper is wasted, no trees are killed) AND we store a copy in our order system so you don't have to worry about Dad losing it -- and best of all, our electronic Gift Certificates NEVER expire!
As always, you can call (919-286-1080) or email (sales"AT"carolinasauce"DOT"com) the Carolina Sauce Company if you have any questions or concerns, or would like assistance placing an order. Don't wait too long, as Father's Day is next Sunday, June 20th!