Carolina Sauce Company online store is our list of the Top 10 best-selling rubs and seasonings, below. Enjoy!
1. For the third consecutive year, Calhoun's Charcoal Seasoning from the famous Calhoun's steakhouses in Tennessee was our best-selling seasoning or rub. Made with real charcoal, this is the dry rub you need if you want to enjoy charcoal-grilled flavor cooking steaks, burgers and other food when cooking indoors or with a gas grill.
2. The original flavor of Adams Rib Rubb is a North Carolina classic and was our second best selling rub last year. This award-winning BBQ rub will add great flavor to meats, poultry and even salmon, and will also tenderize tough cuts of meat like venison.
3. Also from North Carolina is our third-place finisher, the original Bone Suckin' Seasoning & Rub from the makers of the popular Bone Suckin' Sauce. For even more bone-suckin' goodness, you also now can experience the delicious flavors of Bone Suckin' Rib Rub in the fiery Bone Suckin' Hot Seasoning & Rub and the milder Bone Suckin' Poultry Seasoning developed especially for chicken and turkey.
4. Dropping a couple of spots from 2009 to 2010 is Bad Byron's Butt Rub, a Texas-style BBQ rub that's savory and pleasantly spicy. As the name suggests, Bad Byron's is perfect for pork butt but is also amazingly good on ribs (pork or beef), chicken, and anything else you smoke or grill.
5. Moving up dramatically last year to finish fifth is Greg's favorite dry rub, the award-winning Pig Pen's Original Seasoning. Made here in NC, this BBQ rub makes the juiciest steaks and chicken, is fabulous for smoking a pork butt, and also adds deliciously savory flavor to popcorn, french fries and vegetables.
6. If you want to enjoy real Chicago steakhouse flavor at home, you need Char Crust Roasted Garlic Peppercorn, a gourmet seasoning from the famous Al Farber's Steakhouse in Chicago. Enjoy this robust seasoning on all your meats, poultry, and even seafood and veggies.
7. If fall-off-the bone, finger-lickin' good ribs are what you crave, try Corky's Memphis BBQ Dry Rub from the popular Corky's BBQ joint in Tennessee. This is THE seasoning you need to make authentic Memphis dry ribs (no sauce) at home. And if you prefer Memphis wet ribs (with sauce), just get some Corky's BBQ Sauce, the perfect complement to their dry rub.
8. We go back to Al Farber's Steakhouse in Chicago for our 8th best-selling rub of 2010, the Original Char Crust Seasoning. This versatile gourmet seasoning add delicious hickory-smoked flavor to steaks, meats and poultry even when cooking indoors.
9. Breaking into the annual top ten list was the sweet & savory, gently spicy Bear Man Tummy Rub from northern New York. This delightful seasoning and rub is fabulous on chicken, pork, beef, seafood and vegetables--and it comes with a free recipe brochure when you order it from us!
10. Completing our list of the top ten best-selling rubs and seasonings is one of my personal favorites , Big Daddy's Superb Herb Seasoning from North Carolina. This gem of a seasoning is terrific on poultry, seafood, meat, veggies, and even scrambled eggs and in omelets. Combine with olive oil or softened butter for a delicious dip or spread for bread!