best-selling wing sauces for 2008 at the Carolina Sauce Company online store:
1. Our best-selling wing sauce should come as no surprise, since it is THE sauce that gave birth to Buffalo style hot wings: Anchor Bar Original Buffalo Wing Sauce, from the now-famous Anchor Bar in Buffalo NY
2. In second place was a newer recipe from the Anchor Bar, their sweet & tangy Anchor Bar Honey BBQ Buffalo Wing Sauce
3. The third-best-selling wing sauce was actually our very own Hot Wings Gift Set, featuring 4 different wing sauces plus a jar of Anchor Bar Bleu Cheese Sauce for dipping, all at a discounted price
4. The award-winning, exotic Wahoo Willie's Jamaican Wing Sauce from Wrightsville Beach, NC, took 4th place honors last year among our selection of wing sauces - and it's currently on sale at the Carolina Sauce Company!
5. A spicier version of the original Anchor Bar wing sauce, the aptly-named Anchor Bar Hotter Buffalo Wing Sauce, was our fifth best-selling wing sauce for 2008
6. The buttery-rich, herb-seasoned and mildly spicy Scorned Woman Wicked Wing Sauce finished 6th, and it is wicked good!
7. The fiery hot Anchor Bar Suicidal Buffalo Wing Sauce ended the year in 7th place, proving that there are plenty of folks out there who enjoy "suicide wings"
8. One of our newer wing sauces, the tangy-sweet and spicy-hot Tony's Birdland Hot Wing Sauce from Rochester NY, finished a very impressive 8th on our best-seller list - and it's currently on sale!
9. Not really a wing sauce but rather the quintessential hot wings dipping sauce, Anchor Bar Bleu Cheese Sauce took 9th place last year, despite being added to our offerings very late in the year
10. Another insanely hot wing sauce that's spiked with capsaicin extract for an unforgiving, long-lasting burn, DEFCON 1 Extreme Heat Wing Sauce completes our list of the top ten best-selling wing sauces for 2008.