Monday, August 29, 2011

American Express is Welcome!

In all my excitement to announce our Grand Re-Opening last month, I'm pretty sure I completely forgot to announce that the Carolina Sauce online store now accepts American Express, aka Amex, for payment! Over the years we have had an increasing number of inquiries from customers wanting to use their Amex cards to pay for their orders online. As part of the transition to the new warehouse, we took the opportunity to add Amex to our payment options. So now when you shop online and get to the Billing section of the checkout process, you can select American Express as your payment method, as well as PayPal, MasterCard, Visa and Discover. We hope this will help those of you out who prefer to pay with Amex, especially those placing business or corporate orders.

We continue to strive to provide a pleasant, easy and secure shopping experience for our Carolina Sauce customers, and we value your feedback and suggestions. If you ever have any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to contact Customer Service by email anytime or by online Live Chat during business hours. You can also email me personally, or feel free to contact me on Twitter and I'll be happy to help any way I can. You're also welcome to leave a comment on this blog, or on our Facebook page.

Zestfully yours,
Gloria


No comments:

Post a Comment